Murphy Oil (MUR) Director Buys 20K Shares
- Market Wrap: Manufacturing Index Rises to Multi-Year Highs; Apple: No Breach in Recent Photo Leak; Merger Monday!
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/2 (CNQR) (TTPH) (FLEX) Higher; (END) (HELE) (CDW) Lower (more...)
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Eminence Capital Raises Stake in Zynga (ZNGA) to 5.1%
Murphy Oil Corp. (NYSE: MUR) Director Claiborne Deming bought 20,000 shares on 2/27 at $60.86.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Extreme Networks (EXTR) CEO Buys 10K Shares
- RA Capital Management Lowers Stake in Achillion Pharma (ACHN) to 19.0%
- Steven Highlander Named IP Hero Award Winner
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!