Murphy Oil (MUR) Director Buys 20K Shares
- China's Central Bank Rocks Bitcoin; Says 'Not a Currency'
- Apple (AAPL), China Mobile (CHL) Sign iPhone Deal - WSJ
- GM (GM) to Pull Chevrolet Brand from European Market; Will Focus on 'Iconic' Models
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...)
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
Murphy Oil Corp. (NYSE: MUR) Director Claiborne Deming bought 20,000 shares on 2/27 at $60.86.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kratos (KTOS) Sees C-Level Insider Buying
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Continues March Higher on Back of CEO's 'Vote of Confidence'
- CEO Hastings Cashes In $5.3M in Netflix (NFLX) Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!