Murphy Oil (MUR) Director Buys 20K Shares
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 17c; $200B Capital Return Plan
- MasterCard (MA) to Acquire Applied Predictive Technologies for $600M
- Biotech Stocks Pressured (BIIB) (CELG) (GILD)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 4/27: (SYMX) (CANF) (GLBS) Higher; (CLDN) (AKRX) (SILC) Lower
- Applied Materials (AMAT), Tokyo Electron Terminate Merger
Murphy Oil Corp. (NYSE: MUR) Director Claiborne Deming bought 20,000 shares on 2/27 at $60.86.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nomura Securities Starts Murphy Oil Corp. (MUR) at Neutral
- GNC Holdings (GNC) Gains on Speculation After 13D Filed on Rival Vitamin Shoppe (VSI)
- Kian Thiam Lim Lowers Stake in Cytori Therapeutics (CYTX) to 4.7%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!