Murphy Oil (MUR) Director Buys 20K Shares
- Broadcom (BRCM) in Advanced Talks with Avago Tech (AVGO) - DJ
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/27: (RALY) (PLKI) Higher; (NBS) (TLYS) (OCN) Lower (more...)
- CA Technologies (CA) to Acquire Rally Software (RALY) in ~$480M Deal
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Announces Acquisition of CirroSecure
Murphy Oil Corp. (NYSE: MUR) Director Claiborne Deming bought 20,000 shares on 2/27 at $60.86.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mark Cuban Sells Remaining Rentrak (RENT) Stake
- General Motors (GM) Director Buys 28.3K Shares
- Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) CEO Buys ~92K Shares