Murphy Oil (MUR) Director Buys 20K Shares
- Brent oil breaks above $50 for first time in seven months
- HP, Inc. (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- NetApp (NTAP) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1 EPS Below
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Up 3% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/25: (LGF) (PVH) (WSM) Higher; (PRGN) (PSTG) (ALDX) Lower (more...)
Murphy Oil Corp. (NYSE: MUR) Director Claiborne Deming bought 20,000 shares on 2/27 at $60.86.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ohr Pharmaceutical (OHRP) Gains as CEO Buys ~28K Shares
- Carlyle (CG) to Sell 25M Axalta Coating Systems (AXTA) Shares
- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (ALG) Set to Join the S&P 500; Education Realty Trust (EDR) to Join S&P MidCap 400; American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings (AXL) to Join S&P SmallCap 600
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!