Murphy Oil (MUR) Director Robert Murphy Buys ~37K Shares
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Murphy Oil (NYSE: MUR) Director, Robert Murphy, bought 36,803 shares from 08/08-08/09 at prices from $21.93-$28.42.
Shares were acquired indirectly through various trusts and partnerships
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cree (CREE) CEO Buys 10K Shares
- Ho Cheuk Fund Shows New 5.16% Stake in Penn West Petroleum (PWE)
- eBay's (EBAY) Sale of MercadoLibre (MELI) Shares 'Makes Sense'; Slight Overhang Will Linger - Cowen