Murphy Oil (MUR) Director Robert Murphy Buys ~37K Shares
- Wall Street gains, helped by oil, economic data
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/5: (NVCN) (BCEI) (MEMP) Higher; (GTXI) (CERC) (HDSN) Lower
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Murphy Oil (NYSE: MUR) Director, Robert Murphy, bought 36,803 shares from 08/08-08/09 at prices from $21.93-$28.42.
Shares were acquired indirectly through various trusts and partnerships
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oil Stocks Surge on Price Spike
- NuStar Energy L.P. (NS) Director Buys 20K Shares
- Fibrocell Science (FCSC) CEO Bought 50K Shares Today
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!