Micron Technology's (MU) VP Brian Shirley Enters Prearranged Trading Plan Under Rule 10b5-1
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) disclosed in an SEC filing:
On August 16, 2016, Brian Shirley, an executive officer of the Company, entered into a prearranged trading plan under Rule 10b5-1 of the Securities and Exchange Act of 1934. Rule 10b5-1 permits officers and directors of public companies to adopt predetermined plans for selling specified amounts of stock. Mr. Shirley's trading plan provides for the sale of up to 162,257 shares of the Company's stock beginning in October 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Humana (HUM) Writes Corridor Receivables Off; Cites Affordable Care Act
- Baozun Inc. (BZUN) Prices 6M ADS Follow-on Offering for Proceeds of ~$73.5M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!