Micron Technology's (MU) VP Brian Shirley Enters Prearranged Trading Plan Under Rule 10b5-1
- Wall Street opens flat as investors assess earnings
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) disclosed in an SEC filing:
On August 16, 2016, Brian Shirley, an executive officer of the Company, entered into a prearranged trading plan under Rule 10b5-1 of the Securities and Exchange Act of 1934. Rule 10b5-1 permits officers and directors of public companies to adopt predetermined plans for selling specified amounts of stock. Mr. Shirley's trading plan provides for the sale of up to 162,257 shares of the Company's stock beginning in October 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Reports World Machine Sales Down 18% in Sept.
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- Smart Sand (SND) Commences 10.6M Share IPO; Sees Pricing of $15 - $18/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!