Micron Technology's (MU) VP Brian Shirley Enters Prearranged Trading Plan Under Rule 10b5-1
- Wall St dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) disclosed in an SEC filing:
On August 16, 2016, Brian Shirley, an executive officer of the Company, entered into a prearranged trading plan under Rule 10b5-1 of the Securities and Exchange Act of 1934. Rule 10b5-1 permits officers and directors of public companies to adopt predetermined plans for selling specified amounts of stock. Mr. Shirley's trading plan provides for the sale of up to 162,257 shares of the Company's stock beginning in October 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Pinnacle Financial Partners (PNFP) Announces $175M Offering of Common Stock
- Pinnacle Financial Partners (PNFP) files automatic mixed securities shelf, no size given
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!