MannKind (MNKD) CCO Buys Another 17.5K Shares
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
MannKind (NASDAQ: MNKD) Chief Commercial Officer, Michael Castagna, bought another 17,500 shares on 08/26 at $0.78.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Agree Realty (ADC) Director Buys 12K Shares
- Cheniere Energy (LNG) CEO Buys Another 37K Shares
- JANA Partners Raises Stake in HD Supply Holdings (HDS) to 8.1% - 13D
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!