MDU Resources Group (MDU) Director to Sell 300K Shares
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
MDU Resources Group, Inc. (NYSE: MDU) today announced that outside Director Thomas Everist intends to file a Form 144 on Aug. 11 with the Securities and Exchange Commission, indicating his intent to sell within the next month up to 300,000 shares of MDU Resources common stock held by The Everist Company.
Everist beneficially owns approximately 1.15 million shares of MDU Resources common stock, which is less than 1 percent of outstanding shares. A majority of the shares were acquired when his construction materials business, Connolly-Pacific Co., was sold to MDU Resources in 2000.
"MDU Resources is an exceptional company, and I am proud to be on the board of directors and a significant shareholder," Everist said. "I am selling a portion of my shares, which I have held for 16 years, to diversify my portfolio."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UniPixel (UNXL) Reports MOU for Strategic Partnership with General Interface Solution
- Takeda Commences Cash Tender Offer for Shares of ARIAD (ARIA)
- HomeStreet (HMST) Announces Finalization of Settlement Agreement with SEC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!