MDU Resources Group (MDU) Director to Sell 300K Shares
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MDU Resources Group, Inc. (NYSE: MDU) today announced that outside Director Thomas Everist intends to file a Form 144 on Aug. 11 with the Securities and Exchange Commission, indicating his intent to sell within the next month up to 300,000 shares of MDU Resources common stock held by The Everist Company.
Everist beneficially owns approximately 1.15 million shares of MDU Resources common stock, which is less than 1 percent of outstanding shares. A majority of the shares were acquired when his construction materials business, Connolly-Pacific Co., was sold to MDU Resources in 2000.
"MDU Resources is an exceptional company, and I am proud to be on the board of directors and a significant shareholder," Everist said. "I am selling a portion of my shares, which I have held for 16 years, to diversify my portfolio."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- USA Compression Partners (USAC) Prices $73.1M Common Units Offering
- Athene Holding (ATH) Prices 27M Share IPO Inline with Prior Expectations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!