MDU Resources Group (MDU) Director to Sell 300K Shares
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MDU Resources Group, Inc. (NYSE: MDU) today announced that outside Director Thomas Everist intends to file a Form 144 on Aug. 11 with the Securities and Exchange Commission, indicating his intent to sell within the next month up to 300,000 shares of MDU Resources common stock held by The Everist Company.
Everist beneficially owns approximately 1.15 million shares of MDU Resources common stock, which is less than 1 percent of outstanding shares. A majority of the shares were acquired when his construction materials business, Connolly-Pacific Co., was sold to MDU Resources in 2000.
"MDU Resources is an exceptional company, and I am proud to be on the board of directors and a significant shareholder," Everist said. "I am selling a portion of my shares, which I have held for 16 years, to diversify my portfolio."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MediaNews Commences Previously Announced Partial Tender Offer for Monster (MWW) Common Stock
- Merck (MRK) Prices EUR 1B Debt Offering
- L-3 Communications (LLL) in Talks with Justice and SEC on Settlement Over Aerospace System Segment Accounting - Bloomberg