MDU Resources Group (MDU) Director to Sell 300K Shares
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MDU Resources Group, Inc. (NYSE: MDU) today announced that outside Director Thomas Everist intends to file a Form 144 on Aug. 11 with the Securities and Exchange Commission, indicating his intent to sell within the next month up to 300,000 shares of MDU Resources common stock held by The Everist Company.
Everist beneficially owns approximately 1.15 million shares of MDU Resources common stock, which is less than 1 percent of outstanding shares. A majority of the shares were acquired when his construction materials business, Connolly-Pacific Co., was sold to MDU Resources in 2000.
"MDU Resources is an exceptional company, and I am proud to be on the board of directors and a significant shareholder," Everist said. "I am selling a portion of my shares, which I have held for 16 years, to diversify my portfolio."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NYSE to Suspend Trading in MGT Capital Investments (MGT); Will Move to Delist
- Short-Seller Hits Back Against Banc of California (BANC); Threatens to Release 'Thousands' of Pages of Documents
- Altra Industrial Motion (AIMC) Reports Inline Q3 EPS; Narrows FY16 Outlook; Approves $30M Stock Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!