MDC Partners (MDCA) CEO Buys 10K Shares
- Global stocks sag as bond 'bloodbath' shows no sign of letting up
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MDC Partners (NASDAQ: MDCA) CEO Scott Kauffman acquired 10,000 shares on August 12 at $13.27.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Albert Fried & Company Downgrades MDC Partners (MDCA) to Market Perform
- Amazon (AMZN) October weekly call option implied volatility at 109 into Q3
- \Alphabet (GOOGL) October weekly call option implied volatility at 88 into Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!