Knight Capital (KCG) Pops as TD Ameritrade Regains Confidence
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Knight Capital (NYSE: KCG) shares popping higher on word TD Ameritrade will resume routing trades to the firm. Shares are up 54 percent Friday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JCPenney (JCP) Continues Lower as Sentiment Remains Mixed
- Questcor (QCOR) Dips; Mentioned Cautiously at Citron Research
- CytRx (CYTR) Moves Higher Following CEO Presentation at LD MICRO Conference
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!