Kaman (KAMN) CEO Buys 10K Shares
- Top 10 News Items for 05/20 to 05/24: A True Fed Tapering?, Japan's Nikkei Blasted, Dimons are Forever
- Valeant (VRX) Continues Deal Hunt; Close to Buying Bausch & Lomb for $9B
- A.G. Lafley Returns as President/CEO of Procter & Gamble (PG)
- Chile Slaps Barrick Gold (ABX) with $16.4M Fine, Halts Construction at Pascua-Lama
- StreetInsider.com Pre-Open Movers 5/24: (BLOX) (IOC) (P) Higher; (RSOL) (SHLD) (ANF) Lower (more...)
Kaman Corp. (Nasdaq: KAMN) CEO, Paul R. Kuhn, bought 10,000 shares on 06/22 at $16.30-$16.32.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Altria Group (MO) Director Buys 27K Shares
- Helmerich Payne (HP) Sells 4 Million Atwood Oceanics (ATW) Shares
- Allscripts-Misys (MDRX) CEO Buys 7K Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!