Inovalon (INOV) Director Buys 30K Shares
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Inovalon (NASDAQ: INOV) Director, William Green, bought 30,000 shares on 09/16 at $16.22.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Inovalon Extends Partnership With Anthem
- Elliott Associates Files 13D on The Advisory Board (ABCO); Seeks to Engage Talks with Board
- RedHill Biopharma (RDHL) Executives, Board Members Exercise Options on 170K ADSs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!