Immunogen (IMGN) CEO Buys 25K Shares
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Immunogen (NASDAQ: IMGN) CEO, Mark Enyedy, bought 25,000 shares on 11/08 at $1.83.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Immunogen (IMGN) Announces Preclinical Data on IMGN63 at ASH Meeting
- UPDATE: DryShips (DRYS) Insider Buys 100K Shares
- Peltz's Trian Adds Nearly 4M Shares of Wendy's (WEN)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!