Harley-Davidson (HOG) Director Picks Up 50K Shares
- Markets Crash as Bernanke Signals the Death of QE
- "The Sopranos" James Gandolfini Dies at 51
- Market Wrap: FOMC Fine with QE3...for Now; Men's Wearhouse Fires Founder; 3-D Printing Merger
- StreetInsider.com After-Hours Movers 6/19: (FNSR) (BEAT) (JDSU) Higher; (FIVE) (MU) (JBL) Lower (more...)
- FOMC Maintains $85B Bond Buying Plan
After the close, Harley-Davidson (NYSE: HOG) Director, George Conrades, disclosed a purchase of 50,000 shares from 2/26-2/27 at prices from $10.11-$10.43. The purchase brings his stake to 52,573 shares.
This is another positive sign for the stock which has been obliterated in the current economic malaise. Warren Buffett also recently announced a fixed income investment in Harley-Davidson.
Shares of HOG are up 4% today, but down 45% YTD and 75% over the last year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Harley-Davidson Takes Stage With Rockstar Energy Drink
- Synergy Pharma (SGYP) Pops as Chairman Buys More Shares
- Atlas Resource Partners LP (ARP) CEO Buys 35K Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!