Halcon Resources (HK) Sees Flurry on Insider Buying
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
A flurry of insider buys are hitting now on Halcon Resources Corp. (NYSE: HK):
Chairman Floyd Wilson bought 175,000 shares on 11/9
VP Charles Chusak bought 20,000 shares on 11/9
VP David Elkouri bought 5,000 shares on 11/9
Director Thomas Fuller bought 17,300 shares on 11/9
VP Scott Zehlke bought 2,055 shares on 11/9
Director Tucker Bridwell bought 30,000 shares on 11/9
VP Leah Kasparek bought 4,667 shares on 11/12
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Daimler Sells 4% Stake in Tesla (TSLA)
- Toyota (TM) Sold Part of Tesla (TSLA) Stake
- LiveDeal (LIVE) CEO Buys 100,000 Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Insider Trades, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!