HP (HPQ) COO Buys 23K Shares
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
After the close, it was disclsoed that Hewlett-Packard Company (NYSE: HPQ) COO William Veghte bought 23,010 shares from 12/3-12/4 at prices from $12.93-$13.03, bringing his stake to 96,525 shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Looks to Private Equity for Possible H3C Sale - DJ
- Glenview Capital Takes Stake in Actavis (ACT) - WSJ
- Micron Technology (MU) Director Adopted Rule 10b5-1 Trading Plan Allowing Sale of 48K Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!