HP (HPQ) COO Buys 23K Shares
- Top 10 News for 10/27 - 10/31: Fed Ends Easing; Q3 was Tough on Social Media Giants; Apple CEO Cook Gets Personal
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- UPDATE: Virgin Galactic Reports Anomaly with Spaceship Two; One Fatality Confirmed
After the close, it was disclsoed that Hewlett-Packard Company (NYSE: HPQ) COO William Veghte bought 23,010 shares from 12/3-12/4 at prices from $12.93-$13.03, bringing his stake to 96,525 shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Unveils 3D Printing System
- Anadigics, Inc. (ANAD) Sees Flurry of C-Level Insider Buying
- Maxwell Technologies (MXWL) Director Buys 8K Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!