HP (HPQ) COO Buys 23K Shares
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- AIG's (AIG) Peter Hancock Assumes CEO Role; Benmosche Becomes Advisor
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
After the close, it was disclsoed that Hewlett-Packard Company (NYSE: HPQ) COO William Veghte bought 23,010 shares from 12/3-12/4 at prices from $12.93-$13.03, bringing his stake to 96,525 shares.
You May Also Be Interested In
- HP Unveils New ProLiant Gen9 Servers to Help Customers Address Evolving Data Center Demands
- IDC Improves Outlook on PC Shipment Decline for FY14 (MSFT) (HPQ) (INTC)
- ARIAD Pharma (ARIA) Grants Exemptions to Advisors Under Rights Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!