HP (HPQ) COO Buys 23K Shares
- Market Wrap: Pending Sales Slide in June; Herbalife Hit on Q2 Results, Outlook; Netflix...Yada, Yada, Yada...Seinfeld?
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/28: (CGNX) (HLS) (AMKR) Higher; (KBIO) (HLF) (TTS) Lower (more...)
- Herbalife (HLF) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Acquire Family Dollar (FDO) for $74.50/Share
- Darden Restaurants (DRI) Chairman, CEO Otis to Step Down
After the close, it was disclsoed that Hewlett-Packard Company (NYSE: HPQ) COO William Veghte bought 23,010 shares from 12/3-12/4 at prices from $12.93-$13.03, bringing his stake to 96,525 shares.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Anaheim Awards HP Five-Year Services Contract
- Carl Icahn Makes Quick $174M from Family Dollar Stores (FDO) Sale
- HP and Hortonworks Extend Strategic Partnership to Deliver Big Data Solutions for the Enterprise
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!