Gogo (GOGO) Director Townsend Buys 300k Shares
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Gogo (NASDAQ: GOGO) director Charles Townsend purchased 300,000 shares of the company on November 7, 2016, according to an SEC Form 4 filed on Wednesday. Shares were bought at an average price of $9.6945 apiece. The stock is held indirectly in Townsend's Trust.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- Genetic Technologies (GENE) Enters $6M ADS Direct Offering
- MyoKardia (MYOK) Receives $25M Milestone Related to MYK-491 Development (SNY)