Gogo (GOGO) Director Townsend Buys 300k Shares
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/2: (ASNA) (HTBX) (REPH) Higher; (PLX) (MEMP) (DRYS) Lower
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Gogo (NASDAQ: GOGO) director Charles Townsend purchased 300,000 shares of the company on November 7, 2016, according to an SEC Form 4 filed on Wednesday. Shares were bought at an average price of $9.6945 apiece. The stock is held indirectly in Townsend's Trust.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- Aradigm Corp. (ARDM) Announces Mixed Results from Two Pulmaquin Phase 3s in non-CF BE; ORBIT-3 Missed Endpoints
- Immune Pharma (IMNP) Files 39.77M Share Common Stock Shelf for Selling Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!