Gilead Sciences (GILD) Director Buys 10K Shares
- Wall St ends flat; Disney, retailers dip on sales worries
- Why Martin Shkreli ONLY Cares About KaloBios Pharma's (KBIO) Stock Price
- China stocks tumble most since summer slump as brokerage probe widens
- FBR Capital's Ives Sees Growing Apple Watch Interest (AAPL)
- Target (TGT) Notes Strong Black Friday Sales Start; Apple, Giant Stuffed Teddy Bear Lead Charge
At the close, Gilead Sciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: GILD) Director Olsen Per Wold disclosed the purchase of 10,000 shares on 2/28 at $43.0493, bringing his stake to 69,458 shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gilead (GILD) Harvoni+Sovaldi TRx Up 3% (WoW); AbbVie (ABBV) Viekira Pak TRx Down 19% - RBC, Citing IMS
- European Commission Grants Marketing Authorization for Gilead’s Single Tablet Regimen Genvoya® (Elvitegravir, Cobicistat, Emtricitabine and Tenofovir Alafenamide) for the Treatment of HIV-1 Infecti
- WellCare Health Plans (WCG) CFO Buys 4K Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!