Gilead Sciences (GILD) Director Buys 10K Shares
- Top 10 News for 10/5 - 10/9: Twitter Names New CEO; Fed Cautious on Hike Amid Global Slowdown; GE Gets New Activist
- Wall Street ekes out small gain to cap strongest week of year
- DSV to Acquire UTi Worldwide (UTIW) in $1.35B Deal
- SolarWinds (SWI) Commences Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Barclays Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Underweight
At the close, Gilead Sciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: GILD) Director Olsen Per Wold disclosed the purchase of 10,000 shares on 2/28 at $43.0493, bringing his stake to 69,458 shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) Announces FDA Approval of Letairis Combo as PAH Treatment
- Rofin-Sinar Technologies (RSTI) Issues Response to Arrow Capital; Sees Strategy Gaining Momentum
- Red Alder GP Shows New 5.6% Stake in Capital Senior Living (CSU); Sees as Undervalued
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!