Gilead Sciences (GILD) Director Buys 10K Shares
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
At the close, Gilead Sciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: GILD) Director Olsen Per Wold disclosed the purchase of 10,000 shares on 2/28 at $43.0493, bringing his stake to 69,458 shares.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Gilead (GILD) Receives Orphan Status for Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Treatment
- Neonode, Inc. (NEON) CEO Buys 20K Shares
- Point72 Asset Raises Stake in Crocs, Inc. (CROX) to 5.24%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!