Gilead Sciences (GILD) Director Buys 10K Shares
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Issues Solid Outlook
- The Coca Cola Company (KO) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- McDonald's (MCD) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of $1.51; Global Comps Fell 3.3%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (ILMN) (HLX) (AAPL) Higher; (RNO) (KALU) (UCTT) (CMG) Lower (more...)
- United Technologies (UTX) Tops Q3 EPS by 23c
At the close, Gilead Sciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: GILD) Director Olsen Per Wold disclosed the purchase of 10,000 shares on 2/28 at $43.0493, bringing his stake to 69,458 shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gilead (GILD) Total Solvadi Scripts Tick Lower as Analyst Looks Forward to Harvoni Ramp
- Gilead (GILD) Defended at Deutsche Bank
- Wells Fargo Comments on Achillion (ACHN) After Patents Published
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!