Gilead Sciences (GILD) Director Buys 10K Shares
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Warns Lofty CEO Expectations May Not Be Attainable
At the close, Gilead Sciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: GILD) Director Olsen Per Wold disclosed the purchase of 10,000 shares on 2/28 at $43.0493, bringing his stake to 69,458 shares.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ARIAD Pharma (ARIA) Updates on Amended 13D from Sarissa Capital; Certain Members Bought $8.8M of Conv. Notes
- UPDATE: Valeant Pharma (VRX), Pershing Square Win Bid to Fast-Track Allergan (AGN) Suit
- TransDigm (TDG) CEO Buys Nearly 11K Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!