Genpact Limited (G) CFO Buys 6,250 Shares
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Genpact Limited (NYSE: G) CFO, Edward Fitzpatrick, bought 6,250 shares on 08/18 at $23.63, bringing his stake to 182,421 shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Insulet (PODD) CEO Buys 40K Shares
- UPDATE: DryShips (DRYS) Insider Buys 100K Shares
- TheStreet, Inc. (TST) Director Larry Kramer Buys 25K Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!