Genpact Limited (G) CFO Buys 6,250 Shares
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Genpact Limited (NYSE: G) CFO, Edward Fitzpatrick, bought 6,250 shares on 08/18 at $23.63, bringing his stake to 182,421 shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldcorp to Host 2017 Investor Day; 2016 Production and Cost Guidance Achieved
- Goldcorp to release 2016 fourth quarter / full-year results on February 15th; conference call and webcast on February 16th
- Elliott Associates Files 13D on The Advisory Board (ABCO); Seeks to Engage Talks with Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!