General Electric (GE) CEO Immelt Buys 50K Shares
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
After the close, General Electric (NYSE: GE) CEO, Jeffrey Immelt, disclosed the purchase of 50,000 shares made on 11/09 at $29.24, bringing his stake to 2,248,688 shares direct and 32,104 indirect.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Electric (GE) Completes GE Capital Interbanca Share Sale; Represents ENI of $3.6B
- Power Costs, Inc. (PCI) and GE Power Collaborate to Link Energy Operations with Energy Trading for End-to-End Machine to Market Software Solutions
- Couchbase Names Greg Henry as CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Related EntitiesJeffrey Immelt
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!