General Electric (GE) CEO Immelt Buys 50K Shares
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
After the close, General Electric (NYSE: GE) CEO, Jeffrey Immelt, disclosed the purchase of 50,000 shares made on 11/09 at $29.24, bringing his stake to 2,248,688 shares direct and 32,104 indirect.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AMBLIN ENTERTAINMENT AND UNIVERSAL PICTURES PRESENT THE PREMIERE OF "A DOG'S PURPOSE"
- 3D Systems (DDD) on Watch Amid Unconfirmed M&A Chatter Involving GE (GE)
- Goldman Sachs Says The Cost For A Small Robot In China Has Dropped Below The Annual Cost Of A Human Chinese Assembly Line Worker
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Related EntitiesJeffrey Immelt
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!