Gas Natural (EGAS) Announces Secondary Offering from Chair, CEO Osborne
- Lowe's Cos. (LOW) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Cuts FY14 Comps Outlook
- Staples (SPLS) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Sees Q3 Sales Lower Y/Y
- Hertz (HTZ) Sees FY14 Results Well Below Prior Guidance; Announces Director Retirement
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/19: (DGLY) (PETM) Higher; (RGSE) (HTZ) (LZB) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Housing Starts Rip Higher in July; Allergan Fends-Off Takeover; Apple at All-Time Highs?;
Gas Natural Inc. (AMEX: EGAS) reports that its Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Richard M. Osborne, intends to offer to the public 700,000 shares of the Company's common stock. In addition, Mr. Osborne has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase an additional 100,000 shares of common stock to cover over-allotments, if any. No shares are being sold by the Company in this offering, and the Company will not receive any proceeds from the sale of common stock by the selling shareholder.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Elizabeth Arden (RDEN) Posts Q4 Loss of $1.04/Share, RhÃ´ne Capital to Make Strategic Investment
- Sprouts Farmers Market (SFM) Reports 17.16M Secondary Offering Closed, Priced at $30/Share
- American Midstream Partners LP (AMID) Amends Private Placement Agreement to $120M Worth of Units
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!