Gas Natural (EGAS) Announces Secondary Offering from Chair, CEO Osborne
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
Gas Natural Inc. (AMEX: EGAS) reports that its Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Richard M. Osborne, intends to offer to the public 700,000 shares of the Company's common stock. In addition, Mr. Osborne has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase an additional 100,000 shares of common stock to cover over-allotments, if any. No shares are being sold by the Company in this offering, and the Company will not receive any proceeds from the sale of common stock by the selling shareholder.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twas the Night Before Alibaba (BABA)
- LINN Energy (LINE) Announces Permian Basin Transaction with Exxon Mobil (XOM)
- Warren Resources (WRES) Files 6.7M Common Shelf for Holders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!