Gas Natural (EGAS) Announces Secondary Offering from Chair, CEO Osborne
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
Gas Natural Inc. (AMEX: EGAS) reports that its Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Richard M. Osborne, intends to offer to the public 700,000 shares of the Company's common stock. In addition, Mr. Osborne has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase an additional 100,000 shares of common stock to cover over-allotments, if any. No shares are being sold by the Company in this offering, and the Company will not receive any proceeds from the sale of common stock by the selling shareholder.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gas Natural Inc. Reports 9% Increase in Throughput and Customer Growth of 5% in 2013
- Plug Power (PLUG) Registers to Sell $3.7M Worth of Common
- XTL Biopharma (XTLB) Files 3.22M ADS Shelf for Holders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!