Exact Sciences (EXAS) Director Buys 5K Shares
- Futures fall on Brexit worries, Trump's dollar comments
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Exact Sciences (NASDAQ: EXAS) Director, Lionel Sterling, bought 5,000 shares on 09/01 at $18.10
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Exact Sciences Grants Inducement Restricted Stock Unit Awards to Recently Hired Employees
- Exact Sciences (EXAS) Sees Q4 Revs of $34.9-$35.4M, Vs. Consensus of $30.15M
- Exact Sciences to report $99 million in revenues, 150 percent growth for 2016
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!