EA (EA) CEO Buys 31K Shares
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/19: (CNET) (PDEX) (CNQR) Higher; (QRHC) (ESI) (NEON) Lower
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/19: (CNQR) (DRC) (JBLU) Higher; (ESI) (CRR) (TIBX) Lower (more...)
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
After the close, Electronic Arts, Inc. (NASDAQ: EA) CEO John Riccitiello disclosed the purchase of 31,300 shares on 2/1 at $15.90, bringing his stake to 447,754 shares.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twas the Night Before Alibaba (BABA)
- Buy GameStop (GME), EA (EA), Activision (ATVI), Take-Two (TTWO) on Any Weakness Tied to August NPD Data - Piper Jaffray
- Insulet Corporation (PODD) Appoints New CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!