EA (EA) CEO Buys 31K Shares
- Deutsche helps lift European stocks before Yellen, Draghi
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Will End Internal Hardware Development; Boosts FY17 Outlook
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Futures Orders Miss Views
- Oil climbs after industry data shows U.S. inventory draw
- Tempur Sealy (TPX) Updates on Outlook; Sees Q3 Sales Below Prior Expectations
After the close, Electronic Arts, Inc. (NASDAQ: EA) CEO John Riccitiello disclosed the purchase of 31,300 shares on 2/1 at $15.90, bringing his stake to 447,754 shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Starts Electronic Arts (EA) at Overweight
- Tobira (TBRA) Large Shareholder Pentwater Buys, Not Sells Following Allergan Deal
- PAR Capital Management Raises Stake in Expedia Inc. (EXPE) to 5.2%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!