EA (EA) CEO Buys 31K Shares
- Market Wrap: Zimmer's Big Deal; Durable Orders Up...and Away!; UPS Slips on Winter Chill
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/24: (CLH) (MKTO) (BIDU) Higher; (CAMP) (P) (CLF) Lower (more...)
- Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Sales Beat
- Baidu.com (BIDU) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c; Issues Q2 Revs Outlook
After the close, Electronic Arts, Inc. (NASDAQ: EA) CEO John Riccitiello disclosed the purchase of 31,300 shares on 2/1 at $15.90, bringing his stake to 447,754 shares.
You May Also Be Interested In
- EA and BioWare Herald the Next Generation of RPGs With Dragon Age: Inquisition Launching October 7
- Third Point Urges Sotheby's (BID) Holders to Support its Director Slate
- Orange Capital Thinks Pinnacle Entertainment (PNK) Should Spin-Off Real Estate Assets
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!