EA (EA) CEO Buys 31K Shares
- Google (GOOG) Posts Q1 adj.-EPS of $6.27; CPCs Fell 9%, Paid Clicks Rose 26%
- Market Wrap: Fed Spots Growth in 'Most' Regions; Lusterless Gold Deal; CBS Outdoors: Now REIT Approved!
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/16: (APP) (PLXS) (SNDK) Higher; (NSR) (IBM) (GOOG) Lower (more...)
- IBM (IBM) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Sees FY EPS Above the Street
- UPDATE: Fed Says Economic Growth 'Increased in Most Regions' of U.S.
After the close, Electronic Arts, Inc. (NASDAQ: EA) CEO John Riccitiello disclosed the purchase of 31,300 shares on 2/1 at $15.90, bringing his stake to 447,754 shares.
You May Also Be Interested In
- EA to Release Fourth Quarter Fiscal Year 2014 Results on May 6, 2014
- Twitter's (TWTR) Costolo, Williams, Dorsey Have no Plans to Sell Shares
- Haywood Shows New 9.9% Stake in Neptune Technologie (NEPT), To Seeks Management Changes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!