EA (EA) CEO Buys 31K Shares
- Top 10 News for 4/25 - 4/29: Merger Madness!; Valeant Hies New Boss; Icahn's Exit of Apple Could be Telling Sign
- Halliburton (HAL), Baker Hughes (BHI) Said to Plan Calling Off $28B Merger Agreement
- Wall Street falls as earnings weigh; Dow, S&P up for month
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Exclusive: Yahoo's bidder shortlist points to cash deal -sources
After the close, Electronic Arts, Inc. (NASDAQ: EA) CEO John Riccitiello disclosed the purchase of 31,300 shares on 2/1 at $15.90, bringing his stake to 447,754 shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EA SPORTS NHL® 17 Cover Vote Begins Today
- Brinker International (EAT) CFO Thomas Edwards Buys 5.5K Shares
- Performance Sports Group (PSG) CFO Buys 20K Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!