Dynegy (DYN) CEO Buys 12.5K Shares
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Dynegy (NYSE: DYN) President/CEO, Robert Flexon, disclosed the purchase of 12,500 shares on 11/07 at $8.21.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intrexon (XON) Director Buys ~7K Shares
- Iradimed Corp. (IRMD) CEO Buys 5K Shares
- Fibrocell Science (FCSC) CEO Bought 50K Shares Today
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!