Dean Foods (DF) CEO Engles Exercises Stock Options; Will Hold Shares
- Wall Street jumps as tech, bank stocks rally
- Xilinx (XLNX) Said to Draw $15B Takeover Proposal - Source
- Monsanto (MON) Sees Bayer Bid as 'Financially Inadequate'; Board Open to Conversations
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/24: (SPEX) (XCO) (APHB) Higher; (CLRB) (DSW) (UNIS) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Announces Changes of 140-Character Limit
Dean Foods Company (NYSE: DF) today announced that Gregg Engles, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, has exercised stock options for approximately 950,000 shares in a net exercise transaction with the company. He intends to hold all of the shares of Dean Foods common stock obtained through the option exercise net of those shares necessary to cover the exercise price and related tax liability. The 950,000 options were granted to Mr. Engles in 2003 under a shareholder approved stock awards plan and expire in January of 2013. Following the completion of this exercise, Mr. Engles will hold approximately 2,829,061 million shares of Dean Foods common stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- New DairyPure® Brand Lactose Free Milk Offers Consumers With Lactose Sensitivities Real Milk And Real Dairy Nutrition
- Liberty Interactive (QVCA) Announces Completion of $2.4B Liberty Broadband Investment
- First Data (FDC) Director Nuttall Buys 100K Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!