Dean Foods (DF) CEO Engles Exercises Stock Options; Will Hold Shares
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Dean Foods Company (NYSE: DF) today announced that Gregg Engles, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, has exercised stock options for approximately 950,000 shares in a net exercise transaction with the company. He intends to hold all of the shares of Dean Foods common stock obtained through the option exercise net of those shares necessary to cover the exercise price and related tax liability. The 950,000 options were granted to Mr. Engles in 2003 under a shareholder approved stock awards plan and expire in January of 2013. Following the completion of this exercise, Mr. Engles will hold approximately 2,829,061 million shares of Dean Foods common stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tobira (TBRA) Large Shareholder Pentwater Buys, Not Sells Following Allergan Deal
- Starboard Issues Open Letter to Depomed (DEPO) Shareholders, Requests Special Meeting
- Dividend 15 Split Corp. II: Regular Monthly Dividend Declaration for Class A & Preferred Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!