Dean Foods (DF) CEO Engles Exercises Stock Options; Will Hold Shares
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
Dean Foods Company (NYSE: DF) today announced that Gregg Engles, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, has exercised stock options for approximately 950,000 shares in a net exercise transaction with the company. He intends to hold all of the shares of Dean Foods common stock obtained through the option exercise net of those shares necessary to cover the exercise price and related tax liability. The 950,000 options were granted to Mr. Engles in 2003 under a shareholder approved stock awards plan and expire in January of 2013. Following the completion of this exercise, Mr. Engles will hold approximately 2,829,061 million shares of Dean Foods common stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dividend 15 Split Corp. II: Regular Monthly Dividend Declaration for Class A and Preferred Share
- UPDATE: Jack Schuler Raises Stake in Hansen Medical (HNSN) to 35%
- Orthofix Int'l (OFIX) Director Buys 10K Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!