Dean Foods (DF) CEO Engles Exercises Stock Options; Will Hold Shares
- Top 10 News for 03/23 - 03/27: Kraft/Heinz Mega Food Merger, SanDisk Warns, Biotech Bubblicious
- Intel (INTC) in Talks to Buy Altera Corp (ALTR) - WSJ
- Dow Chemical (DOW) to Separate Chlor-Alkali Unit, Merge it with Olin (OLN)
- UPDATE: BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of 4c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/27: Higher GBSN, OLN, OXM; Lower OHRP, MOLG, APDN (more...)
Dean Foods Company (NYSE: DF) today announced that Gregg Engles, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, has exercised stock options for approximately 950,000 shares in a net exercise transaction with the company. He intends to hold all of the shares of Dean Foods common stock obtained through the option exercise net of those shares necessary to cover the exercise price and related tax liability. The 950,000 options were granted to Mr. Engles in 2003 under a shareholder approved stock awards plan and expire in January of 2013. Following the completion of this exercise, Mr. Engles will hold approximately 2,829,061 million shares of Dean Foods common stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dean Foods Completes Refinancing of $1 Billion in Revolving Credit Facilities
- Neogen (NEOG) Announces CEO 10b5-1 Trading Plan, to Sell 10K Shares Per Month
- Dean Foods to Deploy 64 CNG Vehicles and Private Fuel Station Built by Clean Energy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!