Dean Foods (DF) CEO Engles Exercises Stock Options; Will Hold Shares
- Abbott (ABT) to Acquire St. Jude Medical (STJ) in ~$31B Deal
- Carl Icahn No Longer Owns Apple (AAPL)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 4/28: (DHRM) (NHLD) (CLF) Higher; (SGI) (GNC) (INFN) Lower
- Wall Street flounders on BOJ fears as Facebook, M&A boosts wane
- Comcast's (CMCSA) NBCUniversal to Acquire DreamWorks (DWA) for $41/Share
Dean Foods Company (NYSE: DF) today announced that Gregg Engles, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, has exercised stock options for approximately 950,000 shares in a net exercise transaction with the company. He intends to hold all of the shares of Dean Foods common stock obtained through the option exercise net of those shares necessary to cover the exercise price and related tax liability. The 950,000 options were granted to Mr. Engles in 2003 under a shareholder approved stock awards plan and expire in January of 2013. Following the completion of this exercise, Mr. Engles will hold approximately 2,829,061 million shares of Dean Foods common stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alcoa (AA) Director Buys 5K Shares
- Viking Global Investors Shows New 6.5% Stake in RICE ENERGY, Inc. (RICE)
- Performance Sports Group (PSG) CFO Buys 20K Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!