DeVry Education Group (DV) CEO Buys 8K Shares
- Futures rise as 'Trump rally' rolls on
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
DeVry Education Group (NYSE: DV) CEO, Lisa Wardell, bought 8,000 shares on 08/22 at $25.55, bringing her stake to 75,036 shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DeVry University Offers Tips on Protecting Your Personal Data from Cyberattacks this Holiday Season
- NuStar Energy L.P. (NS) Director Buys 20K Shares
- Iradimed Corp. (IRMD) CEO Buys 5K Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!