DeVry Education Group (DV) CEO Buys 8K Shares
- S&P, Dow rise on health stocks; Nasdaq weighed by Comcast
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
DeVry Education Group (NYSE: DV) CEO, Lisa Wardell, bought 8,000 shares on 08/22 at $25.55, bringing her stake to 75,036 shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Becker Professional Education Launches Interactive Game as New Study Tool for CPA Exam Prep
- American Red Cross Partners with American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine on Academic Service Learning Initiative
- For-profit U.S. colleges attract investor interest
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!