Cree (CREE) CFO Buys 5K Shares
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cree (NASDAQ: CREE) CFO, Michael McDevitt, bought 5,000 shares on 10/21 at $22.20, bringing his stake to 141,088 shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cree LED Street Lighting Delivers $57 Million Total Lifetime Savings to the Nation’s Largest Township
- Pennant Investment (PNNT) Sees Insider Buying from CEO and CFO
- Iradimed Corp. (IRMD) CEO Buys 5K Shares