Corrections Corp. (CXW) Director Buys 10K Shares
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Corrections Corp. (NYSE: CXW) Director, Mark Emkes, bought 10,000 shares on 11/04 at $14.12.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Private prison stocks gain into the close (CXW) (GEO)
- Fibrocell Science (FCSC) CEO Bought 50K Shares Today
- Morgan Stanley Shows 6.1% Passive Stake in DryShips (DRYS)