Computer Programs & Systems (CPSI) CEO Buys 10K Shares
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Computer Programs & Systems (NASDAQ: CPSI) CEO John B. Douglas Jr acquired 10,000 shares on August 19 at $25.43.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NYSE to Suspend Trading in MGT Capital Investments (MGT); Will Move to Delist
- Short-Seller Hits Back Against Banc of California (BANC); Threatens to Release 'Thousands' of Pages of Documents
- UPDATE: Regulators Deem First NBC Bank (FNBC) to be in Troubled Condition - DJ (Correction)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!