Boston Scientific (BSX) Director Buys 32K Shares
- JPMorgan's Dimon buys more than $25 million of company stock
- AIG (AIG) Misses Q4 EPS by 19c; Raises Buyback to $5B, Announces Dividend Increase
- Oil prices jump but weekly losses and physical excess loom
- CBS Corp. (CBS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Visa's (V) Stake in Square (SQ) Shows Attractiveness of Square as Potential Takeover Target - BTIG
After hours Wednesday it was disclosed that Boston Scientific Corporation (NYSE: BSX) Director Ernest Mario bought 32,000 shares on 8/6 at $5.29.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boston Scientific's (BSX) Watchman Covered as Part of LAA Closure Ruling - Bloomberg
- Seven Radian Group (RDN) Executives Went on an Insider Buying Spree Yesterday
- Black Box (BBOX) Sees Insider Buying
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!