Boston Scientific (BSX) Director Buys 32K Shares
- Top 10 News for 4/20 - 4/24: Comcast Cancels Time Warner Deal; Teva/Mylan/Perrigo Saga Continues; Big Names, Solid Earnings
- Comcast (CMCSA) Terminates Time Warner Cable (TWC) Merger Agreement (CHTR)
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Sales Beat
- Mylan (MYL) to Begin Cash, Stock Tender of Perrigo (PRGO)
- Biogen (BIIB) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c; Revs Light
After hours Wednesday it was disclosed that Boston Scientific Corporation (NYSE: BSX) Director Ernest Mario bought 32,000 shares on 8/6 at $5.29.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boston Scientific To Participate In The Deutsche Bank 40th Annual Healthcare Conference
- Paulson & Co. Shows New 11.7% Stake in Synthesis Energy Systems, Inc. (SYMX)
- Point72 Asset Management, L.P. Shows New 5% Stake in Conn's, Inc. (CONN)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!