Boston Scientific (BSX) Director Buys 32K Shares
- Market Wrap: Market Rally Fades as DJIA Ends Q1 Negative; Charter's Smart M&A Move; Etsy Sets IPO Price Range
- Fed's Lacker Sees 'Strong' Case for June 'Liftoff'
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/31: (DYAX) (CHK) (RUBI) Higher; (UTIW) (RKT) (SNX) Lower (more...)
- Etsy (ETSY) Sees IPO Price of $14 - $16/Share
- Dyax Corp (DYAX) Announces Positive Results from Phase 1b Trial of DX-2930 and Fast Track Designation
After hours Wednesday it was disclosed that Boston Scientific Corporation (NYSE: BSX) Director Ernest Mario bought 32,000 shares on 8/6 at $5.29.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Belo Sun Announces Positive Feasibility Study for Its Volta Grande Gold Project
- Gulfmark Offshore (GLF) Direct Buys 20K Shares
- Cincinnati Bell (CBB) to Acquire Additional CyrusOne (CONE) Units
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!