Boston Scientific (BSX) Director Buys 32K Shares
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
After hours Wednesday it was disclosed that Boston Scientific Corporation (NYSE: BSX) Director Ernest Mario bought 32,000 shares on 8/6 at $5.29.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boston Scientific Corp. (BSX) Reports FDA Approval of Latest Heart Failure Devices, Defibrillators
- Sears Holding Corporation (SHLD) Director Tisch Buys 475K Shares
- Former Vera Bradley (VRA) CEO Ray Enters Plan to Sell 250K Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!