Beazer Homes (BZH) Director Buys ~23K Shares
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Beazer Homes (NYSE: BZH) Director, Stephen Zelnak, bought 22,518 shares on 08/22 at $10.08, bringing his stake to 264,438 shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NAHB Housing Market Index 67 vs 69 Expected
- Dorian LPG (LPG) CEO Buys 20K Shares
- Gates charity to sell 60 million Berkshire shares, as Buffett urged
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!