Applied Genetic Technologies (AGTC) CFO Buys 10K Shares
- Wall Street falls sharply on worries about banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/29: (MENT) (CEMP) (COST) Higher; (CAMP) (ABUS) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Applied Genetic Technologies (NASDAQ: AGTC) CFO, Lawrence Bullock, disclosed the purchae of 10,000 shares on 09/19 at $8.75.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Janney Montgomery Scott Upgrades Applied Genetic Technologies Corp. (AGTC) to Neutral
- HD Supply Holdings (HDS) CEO Buys ~32K Shares
- SEC says two accused of insider trading related to Apollo's acquisition of ADT