Akamai Technologies (AKAM) CEO Buys Another 18,276 as Part of 10b5-1 Plan
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Akamai Technologies (NASDAQ: AKAM) CEO, Thomson Leighton, bought 18,276 shares on 10/17 at $54.70, bringing his stake to 3,112,111.
Shares were purchased by Dr. Leighton pursuant to a 10b5-1 Plan adopted by him on July 28, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Akamai Technologies (AKAM) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Akamai Technologies (AKAM)
- Akamai Reports Third Quarter 2016 Financial Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!