Akamai Technologies (AKAM) CEO Buys Another 18,276 as Part of 10b5-1 Plan
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
- WestRock (WRK) to Acquire Multi Packaging Solutions (MPSX) for $18 per share
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Akamai Technologies (NASDAQ: AKAM) CEO, Thomson Leighton, bought 18,276 shares on 10/17 at $54.70, bringing his stake to 3,112,111.
Shares were purchased by Dr. Leighton pursuant to a 10b5-1 Plan adopted by him on July 28, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Akamai Changes the Game for Remote Application Access
- NRG Energy (NRG) Says It's Aware of 13D Filing, Open to Input from All Shareholders - Bloomberg, Citing Emial
- Dorian LPG (LPG) CEO Buys 20K Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!