Akamai Technologies (AKAM) CEO Buys Another 18,276 as Part of 10b5-1 Plan
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Akamai Technologies (NASDAQ: AKAM) CEO, Thomson Leighton, bought 18,276 shares on 10/17 at $54.70, bringing his stake to 3,112,111.
Shares were purchased by Dr. Leighton pursuant to a 10b5-1 Plan adopted by him on July 28, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Peltz's Trian Adds Nearly 4M Shares of Wendy's (WEN)
- Morgan Stanley Shows 6.1% Passive Stake in DryShips (DRYS)
- Medicines Co. (MDCO) EVP/Chief Dev Officer Cox Buys ~106K Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!