Akamai Technologies (AKAM) CEO Buys ~20K Shares
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Akamai Technologies (NASDAQ: AKAM) CEO, Thomson Leighton, buys 19,468 shares on 09/15 at $51.36.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Akamai Technologies (AKAM) CEO Buys Another 18,276 as Part of 10b5-1 Plan
- Senior Star Management to Tender Up to 10M Five Star Quality Care (FVE) Shares at $3.45/Share
- AxoGen (AXGN) CEO Buys 10K Shares