Agree Realty (ADC) Director Buys 12K Shares
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Agree Realty (NYSE: ADC) Director, John Rakolta, bought 12,000 shares on 10/26 at $47.50. Shares may have been bought in the recent equity offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Agree Realty Announces Fourth Quarter 2016 Earnings Release Date and Conference Call Information
- Gates charity to sell 60 million Berkshire shares, as Buffett urged
- Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) to Offer 20M Common Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Related EntitiesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!