Actuant (ATU) CEO Buys 10K Shares
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Actuant (NYSE: ATU) President & CEO, Randal Baker, bought 10,000 shares on 10/11 at $22.55. This bring his stake to 79,376 shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays Downgrades Actuant (ATU) to Underweight
- Cheniere Energy (LNG) CEO Buys Another 37K Shares
- Cree (CREE) Sees Continued Insider Buying; Director Buys 10K Shares