Abiomed (ABMD) Director Buys 100K Shares
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
Abiomed, Inc. (NASDAQ: ABMD) Director, Henri Termeer, disclosed the purchase of 100,000 shares from 2/22-2/25 at prices from $14.6955-$15.1997, bringing his stake to 172,398 shares.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ABIOMED, Inc. (ABMD) Class Action Dismissed, Northland Securities Notes
- Criterion Capital Management Raises Stake in Veeva Systems (VEEV) to 19.9%
- OZ Management Shows 7.32% Stake in Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd. (GNK)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!