Abiomed (ABMD) Director Buys 100K Shares
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Abiomed, Inc. (NASDAQ: ABMD) Director, Henri Termeer, disclosed the purchase of 100,000 shares from 2/22-2/25 at prices from $14.6955-$15.1997, bringing his stake to 172,398 shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dorian LPG (LPG) CEO Buys 20K Shares
- Gates charity to sell 60 million Berkshire shares, as Buffett urged
- New York & Co. (NWY) President/COO Buys ~12K Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!