Abiomed (ABMD) Director Buys 100K Shares
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
Abiomed, Inc. (NASDAQ: ABMD) Director, Henri Termeer, disclosed the purchase of 100,000 shares from 2/22-2/25 at prices from $14.6955-$15.1997, bringing his stake to 172,398 shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Abiomed to Present at the Cowen and Company 35th Annual Health Care Conference
- Keurig Green Mountain (GMCR) Repurchased 5.2M Shares from Lavazza
- BioCryst Pharma (BCRX) Director Buys 10K Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!