Abiomed (ABMD) Director Buys 100K Shares
- Market Wrap: Avago, Broadcom Make it Official; Pending Home Sales Ramp in April; JPMorgan Plans Major Job Cuts
- GameStop (GME) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c; Bumps Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/28: (HRTX) (STML) (GME) (BLOX) Higher; (DECK) (CLLS) Lower (more...)
- Splunk (SPLK) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Guides Q2 Revenue Ahead of Views
- JPMorgan (JPM) Plans to Layoff More than 5,000 by Next Year - WSJ
Abiomed, Inc. (NASDAQ: ABMD) Director, Henri Termeer, disclosed the purchase of 100,000 shares from 2/22-2/25 at prices from $14.6955-$15.1997, bringing his stake to 172,398 shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Peltz's Trian Boosts Stake in Legg Mason (LM) by Over 300K Shares
- Weitsman Reduces Offer for Metalico (MEA) Due to Underperformance
- Sabby Management Shows New 7.64% Stake in VIGGLE (VGGL)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!