Abiomed (ABMD) Director Buys 100K Shares
- Rock-Tenn (RKT), MeadWestvaco (MWV) Enter $16B Merger Agreement
- Energy Transfer (ETP), Regency Energy (RGP) Enter $18B Merger Agreement
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/26: (OCN) (OLED) (RGP) (MWV) Higher; (MAT) (STX) (PRE) (Lower (more...)
- FXCM, Inc. (FXCM) Issues Update on Month-to-Date Retail Trading Volume, Deal with Leucadia (LUK)
- Ocwen Financial (OCN) Surges Following Settlement with California
Abiomed, Inc. (NASDAQ: ABMD) Director, Henri Termeer, disclosed the purchase of 100,000 shares from 2/22-2/25 at prices from $14.6955-$15.1997, bringing his stake to 172,398 shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bill Stiritz is buying Herbalife (HLF) shares - CNBC
- Carl Icahn Moves Stake in Manitowoc (MTW) to 7.81%
- Starboard Value LP Shows New 13.2% Stake in INSPERITY (NSP), Urges Sale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!