AMC Entertainment (AMC) CEO Buys 10K Shares
- Wall Street flat as banks gain, utilities drag
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AMC Entertainment (NYSE: AMC) CEO, Adam Aron, bought 10,000 shares on 08/08 at $28.80.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tickets for ‘Disney’s Newsies: The Broadway Musical!’ Now on Sale as the Smash-Hit Comes to Cinemas Nationwide February 16, 18 & 22
- NCM Creates Affiliate Partnerships Team
- AMC Entertainment (AMC) Completes $1.2B Acquisition of Odeon & UCI Cinemas Holdings Ltd.