AMC Entertainment (AMC) CEO Buys 10K Shares
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AMC Entertainment (NYSE: AMC) CEO, Adam Aron, bought 10,000 shares on 08/08 at $28.80.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. Announces $1.4 Billion Private Placement of USD and GBP Senior Subordinated Notes and Term Loans
- Scorpio Bulkers (SALT) President Robert Bugbee Acquires 30K More Shares
- Paul Rudd and Patton Oswalt Star in Adult Animated Comedy ‘Nerdland,’ in Movie Theaters Nationwide for a One-Night Event on December 6
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!