EnerSys (ENS) to Join S&P MidCap 400; Wabash National (WNC) to Join S&P SmallCap 600
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
S&P SmallCap 600 constituent EnerSys (NYSE: ENS) will replace DreamWorks Animation SKG Inc. (NASDAQ: DWA) in the S&P MidCap 400, and Wabash National Corp. (NYSE: WNC) will replace EnerSys in the S&P SmallCap 600 after the close of trading on Thursday, August 25. S&P 500 constituent Comcast Corp (NASDAQ: CMCSA) acquired DreamWorks Animation in a deal completed today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mid-America Apartment Communities (MAA), AmSurg (AMSG) to Join S&P 500; Others to Join S&P MidCap 400 and S&P SmallCap 600
- Moody's Assigns 'Ba3' Rating to Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers (RBA); Outlook Stable
- Volatility and Volume movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIndex Changes
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!