EnerSys (ENS) to Join S&P MidCap 400; Wabash National (WNC) to Join S&P SmallCap 600
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
S&P SmallCap 600 constituent EnerSys (NYSE: ENS) will replace DreamWorks Animation SKG Inc. (NASDAQ: DWA) in the S&P MidCap 400, and Wabash National Corp. (NYSE: WNC) will replace EnerSys in the S&P SmallCap 600 after the close of trading on Thursday, August 25. S&P 500 constituent Comcast Corp (NASDAQ: CMCSA) acquired DreamWorks Animation in a deal completed today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades American Express (AXP) to Overweight
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Expedia (EXPE) to $145; Reiterates Outperform
- Equity and Commodity Markets Movements
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIndex Changes
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!