Yelp (YELP) market cap is $1.44 billion based on current $24 price
- Top 10 News for 1/20 - 1/23: ECB Plans Stimulus Measures; Netflix Ramps on Results; Icahn, eBay to Forge New Path
- Box, Inc. (BOX) IPO Opens Up 44%
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- McDonald's (MCD) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of $1.26; Comps Fell 0.9%
- Ford Motor (F) Sees One-Time Q4 Charge of $800M on Venezuelan Bolivar Accounting
Yelp (NYSE: YELP) market cap is $1.44 billion based on current $24 price
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Blue Calypso Files Motion to Lift Stay in Patent Infringement Cases and Appeal on Covered Business Method Review Decisions
- Radius Health (RDUS) Prices 4M Common Offering at $36.75/Share
- Yelp Announces Date of Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2014 Financial Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!