Yelp (YELP) market cap is $1.44 billion based on current $24 price
- Yellen Attempts to Temper Stock Market Enthusiasm
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/6: (GEVA) (PBI) (PTBI) Higher; (TLOG) (ANAD) (SKIL) Lower
- Alexion Pharma (ALXN) to Acquire Synageva BioPharma (GEVA) for $230/Share
- Western Union (WU) Says Rumors of Discussions to Acquire MoneyGram (MGI) 'Not Accurate'
- April ADP Employment Change 169K vs 200K Expected
Yelp (NYSE: YELP) market cap is $1.44 billion based on current $24 price
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Southeast Asia's Melting Pot Just Got Hotter: Now You Can Yelp in Malaysia
- CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) IPO Opens Down 15%
- Top 10 News for 4/27 - 4/30: iPhone Pushes Apple to Another Strong Quarter; PCE Slowdown Hits Q1 GDP; U.S. Auto Sale Lag in April
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!