Yelp (YELP) market cap is $1.44 billion based on current $24 price
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
Yelp (NYSE: YELP) market cap is $1.44 billion based on current $24 price
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- B. Riley Upgrades Yelp (YELP) to Buy
- Mutual-to-Stock IPO for Melrose Bancorp Opens Up 30%
- Hydra Industries Acquisition (HDRA) Prices 8M Common IPO at $10/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!