Yelp (YELP) market cap is $1.44 billion based on current $24 price
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Boosted to $700 by RBC Capital's Mahaney
- Nokia (NOK) CEO Suri: We're in no Rush to Sell HERE Maps Unit
Yelp (NYSE: YELP) market cap is $1.44 billion based on current $24 price
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yelp (YELP) Gains on Renewed Takeover Chatter
- Shopify (SHOP) IPO Opens Up 65%
- Etsy (ETSY) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.84/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!