Yelp (YELP) market cap is $1.44 billion based on current $24 price
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Warns Lofty CEO Expectations May Not Be Attainable
Yelp (NYSE: YELP) market cap is $1.44 billion based on current $24 price
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Raises Its Price Target on Four Internet Stocks Due to Rising M&A Potential (YELP) (WBMD) (TRUE) (DMD)
- UPDATE: Quest Resource Holding (QRHC) Files $50M Mixed Shelf
- Deadline in Lawsuit for Investors in Yelp Inc Shares Over Alleged Securities Laws Violations Announced by Shareholders Foundation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!