Yahoo! (YHOO) to Sell Fewer Shares in Alibaba (BABA) IPO
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q2 EPS by 25c
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) in Talks to Combine with Other Bottlers - WSJ
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/30: (YRCW) (COLM) (ZLTQ) Higher; (OCLS) (EA) (LNKD) Lower (more...)
- FireEye (FEYE) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Guides FY15 Loss, Revenue to Strong Side
- Amgen (AMGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 14c, Raises FY Guidance
"We are pleased to announce today that we have entered into an amendment to the share repurchase agreement with Alibaba, reducing the number of shares that Yahoo is required to sell at the IPO from 208 million shares to 140 million shares. In addition, we are aware that there has been much discussion around the allocation of the Alibaba IPO proceeds,”"said Ken Goldman, CFO of Yahoo. "We would like to take this opportunity to let our investors know that we are committed to return at least half of the after-tax IPO proceeds to shareholders, in line with our overarching commitment to maximizing shareholder value through prudent capital allocation."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Newell Rubbermaid (NWL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Boosts FY15 Outlook
- Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MTU) Reports Q2 EPS of JPY19.74
- LifePoint Health (LPNT) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides FY15 Revenue Ahead of Expectations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStock Buyback, Earnings, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!