YY, Inc. (YY) IPO Opens Flat at $10.50
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
YY, Inc. (Nasdaq: YY) opens trading at $10.50, priced at $10.50 per ADS.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- YY Inc. to Hold 2014 Annual General Meeting on November 19, 2014
- DBV Technologies (DBVT) IPO Prices at $21.64/ADS
- Mutual-to-Stock IPO for Melrose Bancorp Opens Up 30%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!