YY, Inc. (YY) IPO Opens Flat at $10.50
- Top 10 News for 07/21 - 07/25: In the Thick of Earnings; M&A Ramps Up; Where's the Homes?
- Goldman's GOAL Cuts Equities to Neutral, Corporate Credit to Underweight
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- IBM (IBM) Rejects Offer for Chip-Making Unit - Bloomberg
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
YY, Inc. (Nasdaq: YY) opens trading at $10.50, priced at $10.50 per ADS.
You May Also Be Interested In
- YY to Announce Second Quarter 2014 Financial Results
- Advanced Drainage Systems (WMS) IPO Opens Flat
- Transocean Partners (RIGP) Commences 17.5M Common IPO (RIG)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!