YY, Inc. (YY) IPO Opens Flat at $10.50
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
YY, Inc. (Nasdaq: YY) opens trading at $10.50, priced at $10.50 per ADS.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- YY Inc. Announces Update to the Agenda for the 2016 Annual General Meeting to be Held on November 28, 2016
- Oasmia Pharma (OASM) Enters New Shares Private Placement
- iRhythm Technologies (IRTC) Prices Larger Common Stock IPO at $17/Share, Above Expected Range
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!