YY, Inc. (YY) IPO Opens Flat at $10.50
- Market Wrap: Manufacturing Index Rises to Multi-Year Highs; Apple: No Breach in Recent Photo Leak; Merger Monday!
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/2 (CNQR) (TTPH) (FLEX) Higher; (END) (HELE) (CDW) Lower (more...)
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Eminence Capital Raises Stake in Zynga (ZNGA) to 5.1%
YY, Inc. (Nasdaq: YY) opens trading at $10.50, priced at $10.50 per ADS.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Veritex Holdings (VBTX) Files $40M IPO
- KYTHERA Biopharma (KYTH) Files $200M Mixed Shelf
- SolarCity (SCTY), SunEdison (SUNE) on Watch as Peer Files for IPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!