YY, Inc. (YY) IPO Opens Flat at $10.50
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Market Wrap: Markets Rebound on Easing China Fears; Consumer Confidence Slips in July; Twitter Outperforms in Q2
- Yelp (YELP) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c, Q3 & FY Guidance Falls Short
- Wall Street bounces back after five-day selloff
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Names David Taylor as Successor to CEO A.G. Lafley
YY, Inc. (Nasdaq: YY) opens trading at $10.50, priced at $10.50 per ADS.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- YY to Announce Second Quarter 2015 Financial Results
- Hennessy Capital Acquisition (HCACU) Prices 17.5M Common IPO at $10/Unit, Inline with Expectations
- NantKwest (NK) IPO Opens Up 48%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!