YY, Inc. (YY) IPO Opens Flat at $10.50
- Fed Drops 'Considerable Time', Says Can be 'Patient' on Rates
- Oracle (ORCL) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Wall Street Looks to Profit from New and Improved Cuba Relations (CUBA) (RCL) (CCL)
- Jabil Circuit (JBL) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c; Guides FY15 Revs Above Expectations
- Philips N.V. (PHG) to Acquire Volcano (VOLC) in $1B Deal
YY, Inc. (Nasdaq: YY) opens trading at $10.50, priced at $10.50 per ADS.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rice Midstream Partners LP (RMP) IPO Opens Modestly Lower
- Avolon Holdings (AVOL) IPO Prices at $20, Below Expected Range
- OnDeck Capital (ONDK) CEO: 'I was Driven to Empower the American Dream'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!