YY, Inc. (YY) IPO Opens Flat at $10.50
- Market Wrap: Chiquita Now Biggest Banana Brand; eBay Rejects Icahn Offer; McDonald's Comps Fell in Feb.
- After Hours Stock Movers 3/10 (LJPC) (POWR) (BYD) Higher; (FTEK) (AMZG) (URBN) Lower (more...)
- Chiquita Brands (CQB), Fyffes plc Enter Merger Agreement
- Pershing Square Comments on Herbalife (HLF); Says Allegations 'Provably False', Hasn't Provided Proof
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR) Becomes Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
YY, Inc. (Nasdaq: YY) opens trading at $10.50, priced at $10.50 per ADS.
You May Also Be Interested In
- YY Inc, (YY) PT Raised to $105 at Pacific Crest
- Groupon (GRPN) Slumps Amid Strong Coupons.com (COUP) IPO
- Recro Pharma (REPH) IPO Prices at $8, Below Expected Range
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!