YY, Inc. (YY) IPO Opens Flat at $10.50
- Allergan (AGN), Valeant (VRX), Pershing Square Enter Litigation Settlement; Special Meeting Date Set
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/16: (SINO) (SCOK) (VIMC) Higher; (VHC) (AT) (COOL) Lower
- Hertz Global (HTZ), Icahn Reach Agreement Over Director Appointments
- Washington Prime (WPG) to Acquire Glimcher Realty Trust (GRT) for $14.20/Share
- Apple's (AAPL) New iPhone 6/6+ May Not Hit China Until Early 2015
YY, Inc. (Nasdaq: YY) opens trading at $10.50, priced at $10.50 per ADS.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Alibaba (BABA) Raises IPO Price to $66 to $68/Share
- Wedbush Starts Alibaba (BABA) at Outperform
- Affimed Therapeutics (AFMD) IPO Opens Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!