YY, Inc. (YY) IPO Opens Flat at $10.50
- Top 10 News for 2/8 - 2/12: Banks Crushed Amid Global Concerns; Tesla Ramps on Outlook; SEC Targets Boeing
- Wall Street rallies; S&P 500 snaps five-day losing streak
- Loeb's Third Point LLC 13F Shows New Stake Axalta (AXTA), Morgan Stanley (MS), Liquidates T-Mobile (TMUS), Lowers eBay (EBAY) ...
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Said to Explore Sale Following Interest
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Plans EUR 3B, $2B Debt Buyback
YY, Inc. (Nasdaq: YY) opens trading at $10.50, priced at $10.50 per ADS.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AveXis (AVXS) IPO Opens Down 10%
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings (ZBH) Announces 11M Secondary Offering by Holders and Concurrent $250M Repurchase
- Silver Spring Networks (SSNI) Files $200M Mixed Securities Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!