Workday (WDAY) IPO Indicated $44-$46
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 4/24: (ZMH) (ANGI) (AAPL) Higher; (SILC) (QCOM) (UA) Lower (more...)
- Apple (AAPL) a Shoe-In for the Dow Amid Stock Split
- Zimmer (ZMH) to Acquire Biomet in ~$13.35B Deal
- UPS (UPS) Misses Q1 EPS by 10c; Sees FY14 EPS at Low-End of Range
The IPO for Workday, Inc. (NYSE: WDAY) is indicated to open between $44-$46 after pricing at $28, above the raised $24-$26 range.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cantor Defends Unilife (UNIS) Against Short Seller
- Apple (AAPL) halted ahead of earnings
- Herbalife (HLF) Questions Ackman's Campaign Following ABC News Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!