WageWorks (WAGE) IPO Indicated to Open $9.50-$10.50
- Market Wrap: Charter, Time Warner Cable Make it Official; Durable Orders Fell in April; Planet Fitness Looks to Go Public
- Charter Communications (CHTR) to Acquire Time Warner Cable (TWC) for ~$196/Share in Cash, Stock
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/26: (EOX) (FPRX) (TIVO) Higher; (VNET) (WDAY) (COT) Lower (more...)
- VR/AR Shift Could Be Bigger Than Desktop to Mobile Shift, Macquarie Says (GOOG) (GOOGL) (FB); 'No one wants to be the Blackberry of the next platform shift'
- Eminence Capital Shows New 5.1% Stake in YELP, Inc. (YELP)
The IPO for WageWorks (NYSE: WAGE) is indicted to open between $9.50-$10.50 after pricing at $9, below the expected $10-$12 range
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alarom.com Holdings (ALRM) Files for $75M IPO
- Black Knight Financial Services (BKFS) IPO Opens 7% Higher
- Baozun (BZUN) IPO Opens Modestly Higher
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!