WageWorks (WAGE) IPO Indicated to Open $9.50-$10.50
- Futures flat as countdown to Trump's inauguration begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- Oil rallies from one-week low as IEA sees tighter market
The IPO for WageWorks (NYSE: WAGE) is indicted to open between $9.50-$10.50 after pricing at $9, below the expected $10-$12 range
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Parent company of Chuck E. Cheese preparing IPO that could value it at more than $1 billion - Reuters
- EnteroMedics (ETRM) Prices Offering at $5.31 Per Unit, Including Warrant at $5.84
- Heron Therapeutics (HRTX) to Offer $150M in Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!