WageWorks (WAGE) IPO Indicated to Open $9.50-$10.50
- Wall Street flat before April jobs report; retailers slip
- GoPro (GPRO) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Guidance Reaffirmed
- UPDATE: Herbalife (HLF) Says Talks With FTC Have Progressed to Advanced Stage
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Forms New Patient Access and Pricing Committee; Will Oversee Drug Pricing
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/05: (HLF) (RATE) (YELP) Higher; (GST) (ENDP) (IMPV) Lower (more...)
The IPO for WageWorks (NYSE: WAGE) is indicted to open between $9.50-$10.50 after pricing at $9, below the expected $10-$12 range
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- WageWorks (WAGE) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c
- Fidelity raises estimated value of Airbnb, Cloudera and Nutanix
- B. Riley Financial (RILY) Prices 2.1M Common Stock Offering at $9.50/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!