WageWorks (WAGE) IPO Indicated to Open $9.50-$10.50
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
The IPO for WageWorks (NYSE: WAGE) is indicted to open between $9.50-$10.50 after pricing at $9, below the expected $10-$12 range
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Neff Corporation (NEFF) IPO Opens Modeslty Lower
- Lexicon Pharma (LXRX) Completes Previously Announced $280M Financing Transactions
- The Habit Restaurants (HABT) IPO Ramps to Highs Into the Close
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!