Tilly's (TLYS) now indicated to open $17-$19 after pricing at $15.50
- Top 10 News for 12/16 - 12/20: QE3 Tapering Begins; Apple Elusive Deal; Year-End Merger Onslaught
- GDP Booms 4.1% Higher in Third Quarter
- Target (TGT) Provides Update on Credit Card Breech; Sees No Impact to PIN Numbers
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/20: (TSEM) (ORMP) (MKTG) Higher; (WPCS) (TIBX) (KUTV) Lower
- Duck Dynasty Clan Threatens to Walk on Disney's (DIS) A&E Over Robertson Suspension
Tilly's (NYSE: TLYS) now indicated to open $17-$19 after pricing at $15.50
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fiat Looks to Buy Rest of Chrysler Ahead of IPO
- MicroVision (MVIS) Files $25M Mixed Shelf
- USEC Inc. (USU) Enters Agreement to Restructure $500M of Convertible Notes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!