Tilly's (TLYS) now indicated to open $17-$19 after pricing at $15.50
- Google (GOOG) Posts Q1 adj.-EPS of $6.27; CPCs Fell 9%, Paid Clicks Rose 26%
- Market Wrap: Fed Spots Growth in 'Most' Regions; Lusterless Gold Deal; CBS Outdoors: Now REIT Approved!
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/16: (APP) (PLXS) (SNDK) Higher; (NSR) (IBM) (GOOG) Lower (more...)
- IBM (IBM) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Sees FY EPS Above the Street
- UPDATE: Fed Says Economic Growth 'Increased in Most Regions' of U.S.
Tilly's (NYSE: TLYS) now indicated to open $17-$19 after pricing at $15.50
You May Also Be Interested In
- Moelis & Company (MC) Prices IPO at $25/Share
- Moelis & Company (MC) IPO Opens Solidly Higher
- Zoe's Kitchen (ZOES) Peers Active on Debut (NDLS) (TAST)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!