Tilly's (TLYS) now indicated to open $17-$19 after pricing at $15.50
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
Tilly's (NYSE: TLYS) now indicated to open $17-$19 after pricing at $15.50
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Roku Planning to File Confidentially for IPO - DJ
- Shell Midstream Partners, L.P. (SHLX) Launches 37.5M Common IPO
- Proteon Therapeutics (PRTO) IPO Prices at $10, Below Expected Range
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!