Tilly's (TLYS) now indicated to open $17-$19 after pricing at $15.50
- Stocks Tank as QE Nears End, Major Fund Winds Down, and Ebola Fears
- Market Wrap: Private Employment Expands in Sept.; BofA CEO Becomes Chairman; U.S. Secret Service Director Resigns
- Bank of America (BAC) CEO Moynihan Elected as Chairman
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/01: (RLD) (DRL) (DTV) Higher; (WILN) (NLNK) (PLTA) Lower (more...)
- Investors Yank $23.5 Billion From PIMCO in 3 Days Amid Gross Exit
Tilly's (NYSE: TLYS) now indicated to open $17-$19 after pricing at $15.50
You May Also Be Interested In
- Box plans to delay IPO until 2015 given market volatility - Bloomberg
- AR Capital Acquisition (AUMAU) Launches 30M Common Units IPO
- Radius Bancorp (RADB) Files IPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!