The Trade Desk (TTD) Files $86.25M IPO
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The Trade Desk (NASDAQ: TTD) filed a $86.25 million IPO with the SEC on form S-1. The amount of shares to be sold or expected offering price were not available at this time. The company plans to list on the NASDAQ under the symbol "TTD."
The offering is being made through Citigroup, Jefferies, RBC Capital, Needham & Company and Raymond James.
The Trade Desk is a technology company that empowers buyers of advertising. The Trade Desk provides a self-service platform that enables ad buyers to manage data-driven digital advertising campaigns using their own teams across various advertising formats, including display, video, and social, and on a multitude of devices, including computers, mobile devices, and connected TV.
The company generated net income of $5,000 in 2014 and $15.9 million in 2015. They generated $5.7 million of Adjusted EBITDA in 2014 and $39.2 million in 2015. Net income was $5.7 million for the six months ended June 30, 2015 and $6.6 million for the six months ended June 30, 2016. Adjusted EBITDA was $11.1 million for the six months ended June 30, 2015 and $20.1 million for the six months ended June 30, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- Heat Biologics (HTBX) Files 3M Share Common Stock Shelf for Shareholders
- MyoKardia (MYOK) Receives $25M Milestone Related to MYK-491 Development (SNY)