Tabula Rasa HealthCare (TRHC) IPO Opens, Trades Higher
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Today's IPO for Tabula Rasa HealthCare, Inc. (NASDAQ: TRHC) opened for trading moments ago at $14.70 after pricing its initial public offering of 4,300,000 shares of its common stock, at a price of $12.00 per share. Shares last traded at $15.17.
Wells Fargo Securities and UBS Investment Bank are acting as joint-book running managers for the offering. Piper Jaffray is also acting as a book-runner, with Baird and Stifel acting as co-managers for the offering.
Tabula Rasa HealthCare (TRHC) is a leader in providing patient-specific, data-driven technology and solutions that enable healthcare organizations to optimize medication regimens to improve patient outcomes, reduce hospitalizations, lower healthcare costs and manage risk. Medication risk management is TRHC’s lead offering, and its cloud-based software applications provide solutions for a range of payors, providers and other healthcare organizations.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- iRhythm Technologies (IRTC) Prices Larger Common Stock IPO at $17/Share, Above Expected Range
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/21: (CHK) (NRF) (AVT) Upgraded; (MEMP) (YHOO) (WWAV) Downgraded
- Forterra (FRTA) IPO Opens Down 8%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Stifel, UBS, Robert W Baird, Wells Fargo, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!