Tabula Rasa HealthCare (TRHC) IPO Opens, Trades Higher
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Today's IPO for Tabula Rasa HealthCare, Inc. (NASDAQ: TRHC) opened for trading moments ago at $14.70 after pricing its initial public offering of 4,300,000 shares of its common stock, at a price of $12.00 per share. Shares last traded at $15.17.
Wells Fargo Securities and UBS Investment Bank are acting as joint-book running managers for the offering. Piper Jaffray is also acting as a book-runner, with Baird and Stifel acting as co-managers for the offering.
Tabula Rasa HealthCare (TRHC) is a leader in providing patient-specific, data-driven technology and solutions that enable healthcare organizations to optimize medication regimens to improve patient outcomes, reduce hospitalizations, lower healthcare costs and manage risk. Medication risk management is TRHC’s lead offering, and its cloud-based software applications provide solutions for a range of payors, providers and other healthcare organizations.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Opens Up 16%
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Prices at $19/Share
- Atlassian Announces Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2017 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Stifel, UBS, Robert W Baird, Wells Fargo, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!