Tabula Rasa HealthCare (TRHC) IPO Opens, Trades Higher
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Today's IPO for Tabula Rasa HealthCare, Inc. (NASDAQ: TRHC) opened for trading moments ago at $14.70 after pricing its initial public offering of 4,300,000 shares of its common stock, at a price of $12.00 per share. Shares last traded at $15.17.
Wells Fargo Securities and UBS Investment Bank are acting as joint-book running managers for the offering. Piper Jaffray is also acting as a book-runner, with Baird and Stifel acting as co-managers for the offering.
Tabula Rasa HealthCare (TRHC) is a leader in providing patient-specific, data-driven technology and solutions that enable healthcare organizations to optimize medication regimens to improve patient outcomes, reduce hospitalizations, lower healthcare costs and manage risk. Medication risk management is TRHC’s lead offering, and its cloud-based software applications provide solutions for a range of payors, providers and other healthcare organizations.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Polar Power (POLA) Prices 2.4M Common Stock IPO at $7/Share
- Noble Midstream Partners LP (NBLX) Offers Q4 Outlook Ahead of Wells Fargo Conference
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Stifel, UBS, Robert W Baird, Wells Fargo, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!