Splunk (SPLK) halted at $32 following volatility circuit breaker, but see last trade at $38
- Tech shares and flaccid GDP growth push S&P 500 to record
- Private equity firms focused on Hewlett Packard asset sales: sources
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains as Panasonic Seeks to Raise $3.9B for Gigafactory
- Zika-Related Stocks Gain on Florida Mosquito-Borne Zika Cases (CERS) (INO) (XON)
- Herbalife (HLF) Said Considering Stock Buybacks, Other Options to Pressure 'Ack Attack'
Splunk (Nasdaq: SPLK) halted following volatility circuit breaker, but see last trade at $38
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oracle/NetSuite Deal Raises Acquisition Premiums in the Space - MKM (WDAY) (CSOD) (NOW) (SPLK) (ULTI)
- Delta Technology Holdings (DELT) halted LUDP; Last up 122%
- SteadyMed Ltd. (STDY) Halted on LUDP
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!