Splunk (SPLK) halted at $32 following volatility circuit breaker, but see last trade at $38
- Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) Posts Q2 EPS of 2c/Share, Beats Views; Guides FY14 Revs Above Expectations
- Amgen, Inc. (AMGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- Pfizer, Inc. (PFE) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 07/29: (PGTI) (CAMT) (DCO) Higher; (EBSB) (GALT) (TRGT) Lower
- Windstream (WIN) Plans to Spin Certain Telecom Assets Into Public REIT
Splunk (Nasdaq: SPLK) halted following volatility circuit breaker, but see last trade at $38
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Impax Laboratories (IPXL) Issued Form 483 Following FDA Inspection of Taiwan Facility
- Mobileye (MBLY) Raises IPO Price Range to $21-$23
- Zillow (Z) to Acquire Trulia (TRLA) in $3.5B Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!