Splunk (SPLK) halted at $32 following volatility circuit breaker, but see last trade at $38
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
Splunk (Nasdaq: SPLK) halted following volatility circuit breaker, but see last trade at $38
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cantor Fitzgerald Remains Bullish Ahead of Splunk's (SPLK) 1Q Report
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 5/20: (LC) (SPLK) (CSOD) Upgraded; (LUV) (WAL) (STI) Downgraded
- Eagle Rock Energy Partners (EROC) Halted, News Pending
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!