Splunk (SPLK) halted at $32 following volatility circuit breaker, but see last trade at $38
- Applied Materials (AMAT), Tokyo Electron Terminate Merger
- Capgemini to Acquire iGate Corp. (IGTE) for $48/Share
- SunTrust's Peck Downgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Neutral
- Celladon's (CLDN) Phase 2b CUPID2 Trial of MYDICAR Missed Primary, Secondary Endpoints
- Credit Suisse Has Increased Confidence in Tesla (TSLA) 2015 Volume
Splunk (Nasdaq: SPLK) halted following volatility circuit breaker, but see last trade at $38
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Splunk Named One of the “Best Places to Work” for Eighth Consecutive Year
- Akorn (AKRX) to Resume Trading at 4:35 PM
- Catyalyst Pharmaceutical (CPRX) Paused Due to Limit-UP, Limit-Down
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!