Splunk (SPLK) halted at $32 following volatility circuit breaker, but see last trade at $38
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Names Laurent Potdevin as CEO; Chairman Chip Wilson Resigns
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Sysco Scoop-Up Competitor; Treasury Sells Out...of GM; OSI Systems Gets Rapi-Slammed
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
Splunk (Nasdaq: SPLK) halted following volatility circuit breaker, but see last trade at $38
You May Also Be Interested In
- CloudPassage Halo App for Splunk Enterprise Provides Critical Insights for Cloud Environments
- Wet Seal (WTSL) will resume trading at 4:35pm ET
- InterOil (IOC) Discloses Details of Total Stake Sale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!