Splunk (SPLK) halted at $32 following volatility circuit breaker, but see last trade at $38
- Top 10 News for 9/8 - 9/12: Apple's Main Event; Boeing Inks Mega Deal; Routed RadioShack (Slightly) Recovers
- Apple (AAPL) Reports Record Pre-Orders for iPhone 6
- Darden Restaurants (DRI) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Guides Q2 EPS to Strong Side
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/12: (NETE) (CNVR) (VNET) Higher; (AMRN) (RSH) (RCPI) Lower
- Alibaba (BABA) Plans Closing Books Early After IPO Covered (YHOO)
Splunk (Nasdaq: SPLK) halted following volatility circuit breaker, but see last trade at $38
You May Also Be Interested In
- ReWalk Robotics (RWLK) IPO Halted for Volatility; Last Up 70%
- Oxygen Biotherapeutics (OXBT) Oxycyte Phase IIb Traumatic Brain Injury Trial Halted
- Affimed Therapeutics (AFMD) Prices 8M Common IPO at $7/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!