Splunk (SPLK) halted at $32 following volatility circuit breaker, but see last trade at $38
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Splunk (Nasdaq: SPLK) halted following volatility circuit breaker, but see last trade at $38
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dipexium Pharma (DPRX) Resumes Trading Following LUDP Halt
- Aduro Biotech (ADRO), Inovio Pharma (INO), and Merchants Bancshares (MBVT) will resume trading at 8:30am ET
- Pluristem Therapeutics (PSTI) Enters $30M Equity Investment Agreement with China's Innovative Medical
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!