Splunk (SPLK) IPO pushed back once again, to open at 11:20am ET
- Comcast (CMCSA) Terminates Time Warner Cable (TWC) Merger Agreement (CHTR)
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Sales Beat
- Mylan (MYL) to Begin Cash, Stock Tender of Perrigo (PRGO)
- Biogen (BIIB) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c; Revs Light
Splunk (Nasdaq: SPLK) IPO once again pushed back, now expected out at 11:20am ET.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Splunk Named One of the “Best Places to Work” for Eighth Consecutive Year
- Innocoll AG (INNL) Prices 3.3M Follow-On Offering at $9/ADS
- American Superconductor (AMSC) Prices 4M Common Offerign at $6/Share