Splunk (SPLK) IPO pushed back once again, to open at 11:20am ET
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- AIG's (AIG) Peter Hancock Assumes CEO Role; Benmosche Becomes Advisor
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
Splunk (Nasdaq: SPLK) IPO once again pushed back, now expected out at 11:20am ET.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Splunk (SPLK) Debate Continues, Says Goldman Sachs; Analyst Maintains Neutral Rating
- Splunk (SPLK) License Strength Was Actually 2x Higher, BofA/Merrill Lynch Says
- Civitas Therapeutics (CVTS) Files $86.3M IPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!