Splunk (SPLK) IPO pushed back once again, to open at 11:20am ET
- Market Wrap: Family Dollar Rejects Deal; Home Depot's New Chief; Major Settlement for BofA
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/21: (OGXI) (GME) (TFM) Higher; (BORN) (ARO) (MENT) Lower (more...)
- Salesforce.com, Inc. (CRM) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Issues Inline Q3 EPS Outlook
- Home Depot (HD) Appoints Craig Menear as CEO
- Intuit, Inc. (INTU) Misses Q4 EPS by 6c, Offers Guidance, Announces Dividend
Splunk (Nasdaq: SPLK) IPO once again pushed back, now expected out at 11:20am ET.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Splunk (SPLK) Price Target Reduced to $55 at Deutsche Bank
- Biolase (BIOL) Files to Offer 6.25M Shares of Common Stock
- Motorcar Parts of America, Inc. (MPAA) to Offer 2M Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!