Splunk (SPLK) IPO pushed back once again, to open at 11:20am ET
- Top 10 News for 7/28 - 8/1: FOMC Tapers Further, Rates Still Intact; Jobs Growth Elusive in July; Argentina Defaults. Again.
- July Nonfarm Payrolls 209K vs 230K Expected, UE Rate 6.2% vs 6.1%
- Procter & Gamble Co. (PG) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- Mobileye (MBLY) IPO Opens at $36
- GM (GM) July U.S. Auto Sales Rose 9.4%, Missing Expectations Amid Double-Digit Pickup, SUV Gains
Splunk (Nasdaq: SPLK) IPO once again pushed back, now expected out at 11:20am ET.
You May Also Be Interested In
- MindTouch Selects Splunk Cloud to Fuel Customer Success
- Loxo Oncology (LOXO) IPO Opens Flat, Trends Lower
- Loxo Oncology (LOXO) Prices 5.26M Common IPO at $13/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!