Splunk (SPLK) IPO pushed back once again, to open at 11:20am ET
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama says U.S. is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
Splunk (Nasdaq: SPLK) IPO once again pushed back, now expected out at 11:20am ET.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Splunk Inc. to Present at Credit Suisse Technology Conference
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Splunk Inc. Announces Fiscal Third Quarter 2016 Financial Results
- Market Wrap: UnitedHealth Outlook Pressures Market; IPOs for Square, Match Group Launch; Best Buy Cautious on Q4 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!