Splunk (SPLK) IPO pushed back once again, to open at 11:20am ET
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Q4 Revenue Guidance Comes in Slightly Below Views
- JPMorgan (JPM) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c
- Market Wrap: Job Cuts Aplenty at Twitter; Intel Tops Q3 Expectations; Analysts Get Bearish on GoPro
- Sandisk Corp. (SNDK) said working with banker to explore sale - Bloomberg
- Analysts Not Impressed by Twitter's (TWTR) Cost Cutting
Splunk (Nasdaq: SPLK) IPO once again pushed back, now expected out at 11:20am ET.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Progressive Corporation Selects Splunk Cloud and Hunk for IT Operations and Business Analytics
- Allegiance Bancshares (ABTX) IPO Opens Higher
- Allegiance Bancshares (ABTX) IPO Prices at $21, Below Expected Range
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!