Smart Sand (SND) IPO Opens Lower
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Today's IPO for Smart Sand (NYSE: SND) opened for trading at $10.30 after pricing 11,700,000 shares of its common stock at $11.00 per share, all of which are to be sold by the Company.
Credit Suisse, Goldman, Sachs & Co. and Jefferies are acting as book-running managers for the proposed initial public offering. Additional book-running managers are Piper Jaffray & Co., Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co. and Deutsche Bank Securities.
Smart Sand, Inc. is a pure-play, low-cost producer of high-quality Northern White raw frac sand, which is a preferred proppant used to enhance hydrocarbon recovery rates in the hydraulic fracturing of oil and natural gas wells. Northern White raw frac sand, which is found predominantly in Wisconsin and limited portions of Minnesota and Illinois, is highly valued by oil and natural gas producers as a preferred proppant due to its favorable physical characteristics.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AppNexus said to file confidentially for IPO - WSJ
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on ConAgra Brands (CAG) Following LW Spinoff
- Splunk (SPLK) PT Raised to $70 at UBS as License Growth Re-Accelerates
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Piper Jaffray, Deutsche Bank, Jefferies & Co, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!