Smart & Final Stores (SFS) Files $100M IPO
- Alcoa (AA) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c
- Market Wrap: Inflation Tops Fed's Rate Concerns; Alcoa Offers Q3 Kickoff Dud; Jobless Claims at 42-Year Low
- Fed Officials Said 'Prudent' to Wait for Clarity on Outlook
- Republicans in chaos as favorite quits House leadership race
- After Hours Stocks Movers 10/08: (HELE) (ASNA) Higher; (LDRH) (RT) (GPS) (more...)
Smart & Final Stores, Inc. (Nasdaq: SFS)(NYSE: SFS) filed a registration with the U.S. SEC for an Initial Public Offering of its Common Stock. The proposed maximum offering price is $100 million. The company plans to trade under the symbol “SFS.”
The offering will be made via Credit Suisse, Morgan Stanley, Deutsche Bank Securities, and Barclays.
Financial highlights: Comparable store sales growth in 24 of our past 25 fiscal years; Strong recent comparable store sales growth of 4.2%, 4.0%, 6.7% and 9.5% for the first quarter of fiscal year 2014 and fiscal years 2013, 2012 and 2011, respectively; Fiscal year 2013 sales of $3.2 billion, a 5.5% increase compared to fiscal year 2012; Fiscal year 2013 sales per square foot of $666, a 3.4% increase compared to fiscal year 2012; Fiscal year 2013 Adjusted EBITDA of $164.3 million, a 20.2% increase compared to fiscal year 2012; Fiscal year 2013 net income of $8.2 million, a 62.3% increase compared to fiscal year 2012.
Smart & Final is a high-growth, value-oriented food retailer serving a diverse demographic of household and business customers through two complementary and highly productive store banners.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- loanDepot (LDI) Files for $100M Common Stock IPO
- Entergy (ETR) to Sell RISEC in $490M Deal
- Metabolix (MBLX) Announces Entering $20M Common Stock Purchase Agreement with Aspire Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley, Barclays, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!