Smart & Final Stores (SFS) Files $100M IPO
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Top 10 News for 6/29 - 7/2: Greece's Bark Bites Markets; Tesla's Q2 Sales Outpace; Major Insurance Merger Announced
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
- Kraft Heinz Co (KHC) Announces Completion of Merger; Updates on Next Steps; Announces Dividend
Smart & Final Stores, Inc. (Nasdaq: SFS)(NYSE: SFS) filed a registration with the U.S. SEC for an Initial Public Offering of its Common Stock. The proposed maximum offering price is $100 million. The company plans to trade under the symbol “SFS.”
The offering will be made via Credit Suisse, Morgan Stanley, Deutsche Bank Securities, and Barclays.
Financial highlights: Comparable store sales growth in 24 of our past 25 fiscal years; Strong recent comparable store sales growth of 4.2%, 4.0%, 6.7% and 9.5% for the first quarter of fiscal year 2014 and fiscal years 2013, 2012 and 2011, respectively; Fiscal year 2013 sales of $3.2 billion, a 5.5% increase compared to fiscal year 2012; Fiscal year 2013 sales per square foot of $666, a 3.4% increase compared to fiscal year 2012; Fiscal year 2013 Adjusted EBITDA of $164.3 million, a 20.2% increase compared to fiscal year 2012; Fiscal year 2013 net income of $8.2 million, a 62.3% increase compared to fiscal year 2012.
Smart & Final is a high-growth, value-oriented food retailer serving a diverse demographic of household and business customers through two complementary and highly productive store banners.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Moody's Downgrades Greece to 'Caa3'; May be Cut Further (GREK) (NBG)
- Natera (NTRA) Prices 10M Common Stock IPO at $18/Share, at Top-End of Range
- Euroseas Ltd. (ESEA) Plans Rights Offering, One-for-10 Stock Split
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley, Barclays, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!