Smart & Final Stores (SFS) Files $100M IPO
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
Smart & Final Stores, Inc. (Nasdaq: SFS)(NYSE: SFS) filed a registration with the U.S. SEC for an Initial Public Offering of its Common Stock. The proposed maximum offering price is $100 million. The company plans to trade under the symbol “SFS.”
The offering will be made via Credit Suisse, Morgan Stanley, Deutsche Bank Securities, and Barclays.
Financial highlights: Comparable store sales growth in 24 of our past 25 fiscal years; Strong recent comparable store sales growth of 4.2%, 4.0%, 6.7% and 9.5% for the first quarter of fiscal year 2014 and fiscal years 2013, 2012 and 2011, respectively; Fiscal year 2013 sales of $3.2 billion, a 5.5% increase compared to fiscal year 2012; Fiscal year 2013 sales per square foot of $666, a 3.4% increase compared to fiscal year 2012; Fiscal year 2013 Adjusted EBITDA of $164.3 million, a 20.2% increase compared to fiscal year 2012; Fiscal year 2013 net income of $8.2 million, a 62.3% increase compared to fiscal year 2012.
Smart & Final is a high-growth, value-oriented food retailer serving a diverse demographic of household and business customers through two complementary and highly productive store banners.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vanguard Natural (VNR) to Acquire Eagle Rock Energy Partners (EROC) in Deal Valued at $614M
- UPDATE: Correction - Clean Diesel Technologies (CDTI) Files $50M Mixed Securities Shelf
- Baozun (BZUN) IPO Opens Modestly Higher
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley, Barclays, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!