Smart & Final Stores (SFS) Files $100M IPO
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 7/25: (DTLK) (AWAY) (BIDU) Higher; (BCOV) (AMZN) (P) Lower (more...)
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
- El Pollo Loco (LOCO) IPO Opens Up 27%
- Durable Goods Orders Rose 0.7% in June, Topping Expectations Amid Lagging Shipments
Smart & Final Stores, Inc. (Nasdaq: SFS)(NYSE: SFS) filed a registration with the U.S. SEC for an Initial Public Offering of its Common Stock. The proposed maximum offering price is $100 million. The company plans to trade under the symbol “SFS.”
The offering will be made via Credit Suisse, Morgan Stanley, Deutsche Bank Securities, and Barclays.
Financial highlights: Comparable store sales growth in 24 of our past 25 fiscal years; Strong recent comparable store sales growth of 4.2%, 4.0%, 6.7% and 9.5% for the first quarter of fiscal year 2014 and fiscal years 2013, 2012 and 2011, respectively; Fiscal year 2013 sales of $3.2 billion, a 5.5% increase compared to fiscal year 2012; Fiscal year 2013 sales per square foot of $666, a 3.4% increase compared to fiscal year 2012; Fiscal year 2013 Adjusted EBITDA of $164.3 million, a 20.2% increase compared to fiscal year 2012; Fiscal year 2013 net income of $8.2 million, a 62.3% increase compared to fiscal year 2012.
Smart & Final is a high-growth, value-oriented food retailer serving a diverse demographic of household and business customers through two complementary and highly productive store banners.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Globant SA (GLOB) IPO Opens Higher after Weak Pricing
- VTTI Energy Partners (VTTI) Commences 17.5M Common Stock IPO
- Synchrony (SYF) to Offer 125M Shares in IPO; Sees Price of $23 - $26/Share (GE)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley, Barclays, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!