Smart & Final Stores (SFS) Files $100M IPO
- Stocks Tank as QE Nears End, Major Fund Winds Down, and Ebola Fears
- Market Wrap: Private Employment Expands in Sept.; BofA CEO Becomes Chairman; U.S. Secret Service Director Resigns
- Bank of America (BAC) CEO Moynihan Elected as Chairman
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/01: (RLD) (DRL) (DTV) Higher; (WILN) (NLNK) (PLTA) Lower (more...)
- Investors Yank $23.5 Billion From PIMCO in 3 Days Amid Gross Exit
Smart & Final Stores, Inc. (Nasdaq: SFS)(NYSE: SFS) filed a registration with the U.S. SEC for an Initial Public Offering of its Common Stock. The proposed maximum offering price is $100 million. The company plans to trade under the symbol “SFS.”
The offering will be made via Credit Suisse, Morgan Stanley, Deutsche Bank Securities, and Barclays.
Financial highlights: Comparable store sales growth in 24 of our past 25 fiscal years; Strong recent comparable store sales growth of 4.2%, 4.0%, 6.7% and 9.5% for the first quarter of fiscal year 2014 and fiscal years 2013, 2012 and 2011, respectively; Fiscal year 2013 sales of $3.2 billion, a 5.5% increase compared to fiscal year 2012; Fiscal year 2013 sales per square foot of $666, a 3.4% increase compared to fiscal year 2012; Fiscal year 2013 Adjusted EBITDA of $164.3 million, a 20.2% increase compared to fiscal year 2012; Fiscal year 2013 net income of $8.2 million, a 62.3% increase compared to fiscal year 2012.
Smart & Final is a high-growth, value-oriented food retailer serving a diverse demographic of household and business customers through two complementary and highly productive store banners.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Smart & Final Stores, Inc. Announces Closing of Initial Public Offering
- Ackman's Pershing Square Holdings Sees Robust Demand for Amsterdam Listing
- Vivint Solar (VSLR) IPO indicated to open above $16 pricing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley, Barclays, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!