Shineco (TYHT) Prices 1.71M Common Stock IPO at $4.50/Share, at Lower-End of Expected Range
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Shineco, Inc. (Nasdaq: TYHT), a producer and distributor of Chinese herbal medicines, organic agricultural produce, specialized textiles, and other health and well-being focused plant-based products in China, today announced the pricing of its initial public offering (IPO") of 1,713,190 common shares at a price of $4.50 per share. Shineco's common shares are expected to begin trading on the NASDAQ Capital Market on September 28, 2016 under the symbol "TYHT".
*** Note: The company was recently looking for a pricing range of $4 - $6 per share.
Network 1 Financial Securities, Inc. acted as Underwriter for the offering. Monarch Bay Securities, LLC participated as a Selected Dealer.
Shineco's registration statement relating to the IPO has been filed with, and declared effective by, the United States Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC"). This press release does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy the securities described herein, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
The Offering of the securities is made only by means of a prospectus. A copy of the prospectus relating to the offering may be obtained by contacting Network 1 Financial Securities, Inc., 2 Bridge Avenue, Suite 241, Red Bank, New Jersey 07701, Attention: Damon Testaverde, Managing Director, Investment Banking or email firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +1 (800)-886-7007.
Shineco also announced today the launch of its investor website at www.shinecobiotech.com. Investors may visit this website for information about the Company, its SEC filings, press releases and other information of interest to current and potential investors. The investor website is not a part of the IPO prospectus.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- Aradigm Corp. (ARDM) Announces Mixed Results from Two Pulmaquin Phase 3s in non-CF BE; ORBIT-3 Missed Endpoints
- Genetic Technologies (GENE) Enters $6M ADS Direct Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!