Shineco (TYHT) IPO Opens Higher on Anemic Volume
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Today's IPO for Shineco, Inc. (Nasdaq: TYHT) opened for trading at $8 after pricing its initial public offering of 1,713,190 common shares at a price of $4.50 per share, the lower end of the expected $4-$6 range. Shares last traded at $7.36, up 64%, but volume is anemic at just 755 shares.
Network 1 Financial Securities, Inc. acted as Underwriter for the offering. Monarch Bay Securities, LLC participated as a Selected Dealer.
Incorporated in August 1997 and headquartered in Beijing, China, Shineco, Inc. is a Delaware holding company that uses its subsidiaries' and variable interest entities' vertically- and horizontally-integrated production, distribution and sales channels to provide health and well-being focused plant-based products in China. Utilizing modern engineering technologies and biotechnologies, Shineco produces, among other products, Chinese herbal medicines, organic agricultural produce and specialized textiles. For more information about the Company, please visitwww.shinecobiotech.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AppNexus said to file confidentially for IPO - WSJ
- Ooma Reports Third Quarter Fiscal 2017 Financial Results
- Unique Advantages Give Hong Kong A Belt & Road Advantage
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!