Shineco (TYHT) IPO Opens Higher on Anemic Volume
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Today's IPO for Shineco, Inc. (Nasdaq: TYHT) opened for trading at $8 after pricing its initial public offering of 1,713,190 common shares at a price of $4.50 per share, the lower end of the expected $4-$6 range. Shares last traded at $7.36, up 64%, but volume is anemic at just 755 shares.
Network 1 Financial Securities, Inc. acted as Underwriter for the offering. Monarch Bay Securities, LLC participated as a Selected Dealer.
Incorporated in August 1997 and headquartered in Beijing, China, Shineco, Inc. is a Delaware holding company that uses its subsidiaries' and variable interest entities' vertically- and horizontally-integrated production, distribution and sales channels to provide health and well-being focused plant-based products in China. Utilizing modern engineering technologies and biotechnologies, Shineco produces, among other products, Chinese herbal medicines, organic agricultural produce and specialized textiles. For more information about the Company, please visitwww.shinecobiotech.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Smart Sand (SND) Commences 10.6M Share IPO; Sees Pricing of $15 - $18/Share
- Mizuho Securities Reiterates Buy on Ventas (VTR) Ahead of 3Q Report
- Paycor Expands Executive Team Ahead of Continued Growth
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!